Job: Brain Rehabilitation Support Worker
Location: Ashford, KENT
Hours: 12-hour shift Patterns – Day and Night Available
Pay Rates: £10.69 to £11.33– Including Holiday Pay
Jane Lewis Healthcare are looking for new faces to join our super fantastic team in Ashford.
You will be supporting with the treatment of individuals with physical and cognitive impairments as a result of a traumatic or acquired brain injury. The client provides comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy.
The role involves working as part of our nursing team, to deliver individualised care to patients, implementing person-centred care plans and undertaking a broad range of caring duties, including personal care. Good communication skills, team working and a flexible approach are essential. Previous experience of working in a healthcare setting is desirable but not essential as training is provided.
- Anoxic Brain Injury
- Brain Tumours
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Infection such as Encephalitis or Meningitis
- Subarachnoid Haemorrhage
- Traumatic Brain Injury for example – Road traffic Accidents
- Guillain-Bare Syndrome
As a thanks for your commitment, you will receive:
- · Variety of settings
- · Flexible shift patterns
- · Highly competitive rates of pay.
- · Reliable weekly pay
- · Advanced Rotas
- · 24/7 Out of Hours Support
- · FREE Mandatory Training
- · FREE Clinical Training (which includes: – Paediatric Basic Life Support, Epilepsy, PEG, Trachea, Dysphagia, BIPAP & Oxygen, Suction, Spinal, Bowel, Bladder – to name just a few!)
Please contact Dan for more information ,To apply, please email your CV to Daniel.Akhtar@janelewis.co.uk