Jane Lewis are a leading recruiter and supplier of Registered Nurses and Healthcare Professionals.
We are also nationally recognized for our multi-award-winning Complex-Care division with is rated “Outstanding” by the Care Quality Commission.
We would like to hear from experienced registered nurses who are committed, reliable, have high standards of care and have a keen interest in Complex Care and Clinical Care. Ideally Registered General Nurses and Registered Children Nurses.
The role will involve working in several Clinical / Complex Care packages with children, young people and adults and will include (but is not limited to)
- Care Assessment & Care Planning
- Clinical competencies
- Safeguarding & Incident Reporting
- Shift Cover
- Delivering high standards of Clinical & Complex Care
- Bespoke care planning
- Working with clients with a wide range of Complex Needs
- Community Care – usually in Clients own Homes
- Clinical Intervention & Competencies – PEG, Tracheostomy, Ventilation
Benefits for our nurses;
- £500 joining bonus – payable after just 250 hours work!*
- £250 Refer a Friend Bonus *
- FREE DBS
- FREE Uniform
- Shifts – Ad hoc . Full or part time .
- Highly competitive rate of pay £21.29 – £ 22.41 inclusive of holiday pay, rate dependent upon shift.
- Reliable weekly pay
- Advanced Bookings
- Support 24 /7
- Revalidation Support
- FREE Mandatory Training
- FREE Clinical Training
The opportunities are endless, register your interest by applying online now and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss how we can not only Fast Track your registration, but excel your capabilities and offer you a long-term career with excellent prospects.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jane Lewis is an equal opportunities employer and considers disabled applicants based on their abilities. We guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the criteria for the post and ask that any special arrangements that may be required are identified prior to interview
* Terms and conditions apply.
Our Recruitment Process is Virtual, Safe and well in line with Covid19 restriction
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org