Role: Healthcare Assistant
Hours: Days and Nights
Pay: £8.72 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Who are we?
Welcome to Jane Lewis Shrewsbury. We are a highly renowned care provider across the whole of Shropshire. We provide experienced staff to many nursing and care homes across the country, and now we are currently supporting more learning disability and mental health 1:1 packages. We would like to hear from experienced Care assistants who are committed, reliable and have a keen interest in 1:1 and support work.
What is the role?
We are currently recruiting for experienced Support worker and Care Assistants to join our team and provide support for our clients in 1:1 or small team environments. This is sometimes 1:1 in a nursing/care home environment giving extra support or working in a specialist support unit where the client lives.
We also have many shifts in nursing/care homes and homecare 1:1’s across the county that we could offer to yourself when you may be in-between home packages.
- 6 months experience in a health care setting
- Full Drivers Licence with own car
- DBS on update service is Preferable but we can apply for new one if required.
As a member of our Core Support Team you can expect benefits as such as:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Reliable weekly pay including Holiday pay
- Free Mandatory Training
- Free Clinical Training (which includes: – Paediatric Basic Life Support, Epilepsy, PEG, Trachea, Dysphagia, BIPAP & Oxygen, Suction, Spinal, Bowel, Bladder – to name just a few!)
- 24/7 Out of hours support
- Free Uniform
- £250 refer a friend bonus
The opportunities are endless, register your interest by applying online now and a member of our Team will be in touch to discuss how we can not only FastTrack your registration, but excel your capabilities and offer you a long-term career with excellent prospects. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please call Cecile Harley on 01743211057 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.