Recruitment Consultant (Healthcare) – Crewe
Job Title: Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Jane Lewis Healthcare, part of the Active Care Group is a CQC rated Outstanding business specialising in Healthcare Recruitment and the provision of Complex Care.
We are looking for an experienced Healthcare Recruitment Consultant to join the team in our Crewe Branch on a part-time basis for 3 days a week. Working days are flexible. The team supply care staff to clients including the NHS, Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
This role would suit someone who has drive and is keen to grow business in a competitive environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual capable of working to targets and developing and maintaining positive working relationships with both clients and temporary workers.
You will be confident on the phone and able to deal with bookings efficiently and ensure that the nurses/care workers supplied are suitably qualified with the right experience. The successful candidate will have a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
Main duties include:
- Recruitment of healthcare workers
- Taking client bookings
- Managing staff rotas on One Touch IT system
- Building client relationships
- Carrying out assessments, appraisals and supervisions of agency staff
- All aspects of compliance
Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience essential
- Experience of working within the health or social care environment is essential
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Target focused
- Good team player
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Work on your own initiative