Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
As part of the Active Care Group, Jane Lewis Healthcare is a CQC rated Outstanding business specialising in Healthcare Recruitment and the provision of Complex Care.
We currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Recruitment Coordinator to join our team in Chester. This may be your first position in recruitment and you will be supported in your career development in this exciting new role.
This will suit someone who is interested in starting a career in recruitment. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual excellent interpersonal skills building relationships with candidates and clients. You will be confident on the telephone and able to deal with candidates efficiently and ensure that the nurses/care workers recruited are suitably qualified with the right experience.
- Sourcing candidates using various job boards and social media
- Placing adverts
- Booking appointments for interviews
- Database Management
- Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
Skills & Experience:
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Recruitment experience desirable
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Target focused
- Good team player
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Work on your own initiative
If you think that you’ve got what it takes to join this successful, friendly and highly-service driven business, then we’d love to hear from you.