We are currently recruiting for paediatric nurses who are looking for ad hoc shifts. Days or nights. Full or part time.
We are encouraging applications from experienced Paediatric Complex Care nurses , who are committed, reliable, dedicated to providing a high standard of care and have a keen interest in Complex Care and Clinical Care.
Nurses with TPN and/or IV experience would be well suited, however full training can be provided .
Our client is a young boy, residing at home with his family in Liverpool. He is dependent on TPN via central line and requires a team of professional nurses to maintain a high quality of care that fully meets his clinical needs.
Our package of Care will be fully Nurse led, and daily support will involve all aspects of care, include personal care, managing TPN both at home and school, glucose management, gastrostomy care etc.
As a Thank You for your commitment, our Nurses benefit from:
- £500 joining bonus – payable after just 250 hours work *
- £250 Refer a Friend Bonus*
- FREE DBS
- FREE Uniform
- Highly competitive rates of pay £24.99 – £27.12 Per Hour (Inclusive of Holiday Pay)
- Reliable weekly pay
- Full & Part Time Hours Available
- Revalidation Support
- FREE Clinical Training (which includes: – Paediatric Basic Life Support, Epilepsy, PEG, Trachea, Dysphagia, BIPAP & Oxygen, Suction, Spinal, Bowel, Bladder – to name just a few!)
We have dedicated specialist nurse recruiters who will support you through your application process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our Recruitment Process is Virtual, Safe and well in line with Covid 19 restrictions.
Jane Lewis is an equal opportunities employer and considers disabled applicants based on their abilities. We guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the criteria for the post and ask that any special arrangements that may be required are identified prior to interview.
* Terms and conditions apply.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org