Jane Lewis looking for compassionate dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurses who are looking for full or part-time ad hoc shifts within nursing homes and private settings.
We work in close connection with local NHS Trusts, Private Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Residential Homes and we are also a registered provider of specialist Complex Care Packages for vulnerable children & adults in the community. CQC recently rated our service as OUTSTANDING!
We are encouraging applications from Registered Mental Nurses who are looking for work with a reputable agency who will actively promote your personal and career development.
We can offer Nurses an abundance of shifts weekly, in a variety of settings. We work with, and on behalf of our Nurses to meet their career aspirations. Take advantage of our Complex Care Training – the opportunities are refreshing!
Our Nurses benefit from:
- £500 joining bonus – payable after just 250 hours work!*
- £250 Refer a Friend Bonus *
- FREE DBS
- FREE Uniform
- Highly competitive rates of pay – £19.05 – £25.76 Per Hour Depending on Shift (Rate inclusive of Holiday Pay)
- Reliable weekly pay
- Advanced Bookings
- Revalidation Support
- FREE Mandatory Training
- FREE Clinical Training (which includes: – Paediatric Basic Life Support, Epilepsy, PEG, Trachea, Dysphagia, BIPAP & Oxygen, Suction, Spinal, Bowel, Bladder – to name just a few!)
Register your interest by applying online now and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss how we can not only FastTrack your registration, but excel your capabilities and offer you a long-term career with excellent prospects. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply , please email your CV to email@example.com
Jane Lewis is an equal opportunities employer and considers disabled applicants based on their abilities. We guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the criteria for the post and ask that any special arrangements that may be required are identified prior to interview.
* Terms and conditions apply.