Welcome to Jane Lewis Shrewsbury. We are a highly renowned care provider across the whole of Shropshire and Worcester area. We provide experienced Qualified Nurses and Healthcare Assistants in various setting such as NHS, Nursing homes and 121 care.
We are looking for passionate and motivated Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental health Nurse and Staff Nurses who are after the flexibility that agency work can provide.
We are currently supplying to the NHS in Worcester, Kidderminster, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Malvern and Evesham area.
You can choose to work from a few hours a week to full time hours depending on your circumstances, the choice is yours!
Requirements to Join as a Qualified Registered Nurse:
- 6 months experience in an NHS Hospital setting in the last 2 years
- Good Communication Skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- To be able to adapt to different settings
- 2 clinical reference
- Immunisations like MMR/Varicella/TB/HEPB
- Nursing Qualification
Benefits of Joining Jane Lewis
- A quick and easy registration process
- Committed and dedicated team booking you work matching your availability
- Part time/Full time hours
- Competitive Rates
- Holiday Pay
- Professional advice& Support
- Pension Scheme contributions
- Free Skills for Health Aligned Online Training
- Free Clinical Training (which includes: – Paediatric Basic Life Support, Epilepsy, PEG, Trachea, Dysphagia, BIPAP & Oxygen, Suction, Spinal, Bowel, Bladder – to name just a few!)
- Free Uniform
- £250 refer a friend bonus
PLEASE CONTACT CECILE HARLEY ON 01743211057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org FOR MORE INFORMATION