Website Jane Lewis
Rates: £30.50-£35.00 per hour including holiday pay
Jane Lewis are currently looking for Critical Care Nurses to join our fantastic team in Redhill.
The role would be supporting patients in our group owned service. This is a 20-bedded specialist Respiratory Centre which provides a service for weaning NHS patients with chronic respiratory failure conditions such as motor neurone disease, Guillain Barre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something special this year. Recent times have been hard than ever, so we want to work and support who love their role and have a real passion for caring for others.
You can choose to work from a few hours a week to full time hours depending on your circumstances, the choice is yours.
Requirements to Join as a Qualified Registered Nurse:
- 6 months experience in an NHS Hospital setting.
- Previous experience within a CCU/ITU and Respiratory care
- Good Communication Skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- To be able to adapt to different settings.
- 2 clinical reference
- Immunisations like MMR/Varicella/TB/HEPB
- Nursing Qualification
Benefits of Joining Jane Lewis
- A quick and easy registration process
- Committed and dedicated team booking you work matching your availability.
- Part time/Full time hours
- Competitive Rates
- Holiday Pay
- Professional advice& Support
- Pension Scheme contributions
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- £250 refer a friend bonus.
Please contact Dan for more information ,To apply, please email your CV to Daniel.Akhtar@janelewis.co.uk