Welcome to Jane Lewis St Asaph. We are a highly renowned care provider across the whole of North Wales. We provide experienced staff to many nursing and care homes across the country and to NHS Hospital settings.
We are looking for passionate and motivated Registered General Nurse and Registered Mental health Nurse who are after the flexibility that agency work can provide. You must have 6 months experience as a qualified nurse in a care setting whether that be in Nursing homes or NHS.
We are currently looking to supply to NHS Settings within the Wrexham/Bangor and Bodelwyddan areas.
You can choose to work from a few hours a week to full time hours depending on your circumstances, the choice is yours!
Requirements to Join as a Qualified Registered Nurse:
- 6 months experience in a care setting as a Registered Nurse
- Good Communication Skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- To be able to adapt to different settings
Benefits of Joining Jane Lewis
- A quick and easy registration process
- Committed and dedicated team booking you work matching your availability
- Part time/Full time hours
- Professional advice& Support
- Pension Scheme contributions
- Free Online Training
- Free Clinical Training (which includes: – Paediatric Basic Life Support, Epilepsy, PEG, Trachea, Dysphagia, BIPAP & Oxygen, Suction, Spinal, Bowel, Bladder – to name just a few!)
- Free Uniform
- £250 refer a friend bonus
If you are interested in finding out more information, please complete the attached link and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss your application further.