Job: Support Worker/Healthcare Assistants
Hours: 6–12-hour shift Patterns – Day and Night Available
Pay Rates: £10.69 to £11.33– Including Holiday Pay
Jane Lewis Healthcare are looking for new faces to join our super fantastic team in Caterham
The role will be caring for young people that have learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. You will be supporting the service users with everyday care needs personal and practical, driving independence and promoting happiness within the service!
We want to work with those who love helping others, someone who is caring, passionate and understands the importance of their role.
Part and Full times hours, Immediate starts available.
As a thanks for your commitment, you will receive:
- · Variety of settings
- · Flexible shift patterns
- · Highly competitive rates of pay.
- · Reliable weekly pay
- · Advanced Rotas
- · 24/7 Out of Hours Support
- · FREE Mandatory Training
- · FREE Clinical Training (which includes: – Paediatric Basic Life Support, Epilepsy, PEG, Trachea, Dysphagia, BIPAP & Oxygen, Suction, Spinal, Bowel, Bladder – to name just a few!)
Please contact Dan for more information ,To apply, please email your CV to Daniel.Akhtar@janelewis.co.uk