Commercial Manager, Chester
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Salary: up to £35,000 plus commission, and car allowance
Jane Lewis Healthcare is a leading healthcare recruitment business specialising in Healthcare Recruitment and the provision of Complex Care.
The cornerstone of our business is perfectly matching the skills, experience and aspirations of our candidates to the specific requirements of our clients.
About the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven Commercial Manager to join our busy and friendly Complex Care team based in Chester. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced individual with a proven track record of working in Complex Care within a commercial environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Manager to grow the business and develop business with existing stakeholders. Applicants must be highly driven, sales-orientated, able to work under their own initiative and motivated to providing an industry leading care service.
The key activities of the role:
- Writing Bids
- Responding to Tenders
- Building relationships with local authorities, CCG’s & NHS, case managers, solicitors and other professionals as appropriate
- Developing the Complex Care division through new contracts and expansion into new areas
- Recognising and responding to risk
- Sound knowledge of Complex Care
- Contribution to CQC inspections
- Commercial acumen
- Ensure sales and financial targets are met
- Ensure the highest standards of care are maintained
- Participate in care discussions/MDT meetings regarding specific clients where appropriate
We are looking for someone with the ability to multi-task and continually review their priorities, the ability to be innovative, tenacious and resilient in your approach to business development is essential.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a complex care environment is essential
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Relentlessly motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Commercial acumen
- Proven strong leadership and management qualities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Driver with own vehicle essential
- Excellent IT skills
- NVQ Level 5/Registered Manager desirable
Finally, applicants must be able to demonstrate an empathetic approach and commitment to understanding our clients’ needs.
If you think that you’ve got what it takes to join this successful, professional, friendly and forward-thinking business and make a real difference, then we’d love to hear from you. In return we can offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to be heavily involved in shaping the future of our growing Complex Care team.