Ambitious Healthcare Assistants …
Are you looking for a new experience ?
At Jane Lewis we are currently looking for a new intake of Healthcare Assistants within North Wales, each with the values and personality to deliver the ‘Jane Lewis’ standard of reliability and care.
We have a large variety of clients in North Wales, all looking for caring, kind and considerate Healthcare Assistants with at least 6 months experience within the last year.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
At Jane Lewis we have a variety of Healthcare Assistant shifts we can offer you in nursing homes and residential settings, as well as within our Homecare Division.
As we have been supplying Healthcare across North Wales for over 30 years, we have developed strong working relationships with private healthcare providers. We can offer you a variety of shift patterns in numerous locations to suit your individual circumstances.
We have clients in many locations, including Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Conwy, Gwynedd and Anglesey,
- Kind and approachable
- Caring and Considerate
- Previous experience in the care sector (minimum of 6 months in the last year)
- Provide person cantered care
A successful Candidate will receive:
- Great rates of weekly pay with holiday pay on top
- On-going branch support
- Mileage for the majority of clients
- Refer-a-friend scheme, earn £250 per referral
- Free uniform & training
- Flexibility of full or part time hours
- We do not charge to process your pay
- DBS payment refunded after 100 hours
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply below and a member of our recruitment team will call you to discuss further.